Monday, January 12, 2009

My Plan For This Blog...


My plan for this blog is to update it each Sunday/Monday. While I figure nobody but my own mother would check a blog written by me every day, a couple of you might just read it once a week. I also plan to send out an occasional email/snailmail newsletter, which will likely more than satisfy most of you. If you would like to be on the email/mailing list, please let me know.

I am hoping to set up a little website with pictures and video once I get to Zambia. Once I have a grasp on the internet situation and work out the hosting, I will publish a link.

My mom is going to organize a prayer team for me, so contact either one of us to get involved. Because much of my work may be legal in nature, I am not sure at this point how much detailed information I will be able to share. However, IJM sends out weekly prayer emails about their work around the world that would be helpful in knowing how to pray for us.

And don't forget - email, skype, facebook, etc. still work in Zambia, so please keep in touch!


0 comments:

Post a Comment