Thursday, September 24, 2009

Finances

This is something that I hate talking about, but just for your information...


Just as my internship with International Justice Mission was volunteer, I am continuing as a Legal Fellow on a volunteer basis. This means that I have to meet all of my travel, living, and education expenses. If you are interested in supporting my work in Zambia financially, there are two different options.


Make a tax-deductible donation to International Justice Mission on my behalf. This money will be used to reimburse me for specific expenses such as plane tickets, medical insurance, rent, etc. Donations can be made as a monthly or one-time gift. To donate online, go to this page and select my name from the drop down menu. Checks made out to IJM can also me mailed to my USA address.


The second option is to contribute money directly to me. These gifts will not be tax deductible.


I was one of those cookie-baking, lemonade-selling kids that always tried to look after myself by my own hard work. It has been a real challenge for me to work hard, but trust God rather than my own two hands. Please pray that I will finally realize who the True Provider is and rely on Him to meet my needs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment