Friday, March 26, 2010

Keep in Touch! Better Yet - Come Visit!

Thanks to all of you who have been keeping in touch! Whether it is an email, a Facebook comment, a phone call, or a “real letter”, everything is a big encouragement to me! Let me know if you need my email and physical address (beware - it can takes months to arrive, but that is what makes it all the more special) You can also catch me on Twitter (“ZamLife”), Facebook, and Skype (“golddomegirl”). If you send me your phone number, I may even give you a call sometime.

Better yet, come and visit! Whether you enjoy safaris, camping, shopping, or mission-trip style projects, I can hook you up! Whatever skills you have, you can put them to good use! My past visitors can attest to the fact that there is hardly a dull moment around here so it is bound to be an adventure. Come visit Zambia! I am serious!

 My brother Luke was able to work with orphans during his visit last fall. This is my favorite of his photos. 
 
















And yes, we do have elephants here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment