Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Back from Kabwe - Quick Update



I just wanted to let all of you know that I returned from my two week adventure in Kabwe alive and well! The training went well, and I think I am almost missing Kabwe a little. Our particpants were great, as well as the families we met at church while we were there. Though I "live" in Lusaka, I have spent more time in Kabwe than any other place in Zambia so far. I guess it is my "home away from my home away from home." For more pictures you can temporarily visit my website, which is still under construction: http://web.me.com/jacoblarios/Sara_from_A_to_Z/Photos/Photos.html



In the coming week I hope to post the contents of a little newsletter I am working on which describes the work I have been doing the past few weeks with IJM's paralegal training program.


Just another reason to miss Kabwe - Cheesy Pizza and Tab!

0 comments:

Post a Comment